- Only works with Namecheap's DDNS service, which is free. For information on how to set that side up, visit my post here
- Updates the A Record (DNS zone) of your choice with your current IP
- Written in bash and requires curl and awk, which most distros have. I've tested it on a Mac, but should work on any *nix system
- Works in a cron job or as a one-time run, and logs successes or failures
- No known bugs, but please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you find any!
Download sample config file here.